My BindTuning Idea

How can we improve BindTuning?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Bindtuning.com live branding - build in image creation into tool

Take for example the Response SP theme and the Response logo. Would be nice in the online tool to swap out that image for your own corporate logo and/or ability to change the color / transparency all within the tool (vs. doing it offline). The latter would be just the ability to custom load a picture there so you can see placement.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Auto-minimize the HideRibbon control

If you have purchased and enabled the HideRibbon control, would be great that it could be configured to auto-close the ribbon every time you open your web browser - or hop between machines. The manual click on the control is great but only helpful if your browser session is currently open.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Built-in site structure tool

Partner request: A large part of providing an intranet or website is about defining and visualising the future site structure and corresponding page layouts. It would be cool to have a built-in tool (much like the builder) that makes it possible to make a draft of the site structure. The alternative approach is to map on whiteboards, in Mindmapping/wireframe tools etc. This "Intranet modeler" is good inspiration: http://www.intellienterprise.com/intranet-solutions/modeler/overview

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Add the ability to update colors after deploying a theme SharePoint & Office 365

It would be really nice if there a Guide to or way better commenting in the CSS files for customizing bind tuning templates (SharePoint and Office365 specifically) after deployment in SharePoint that was written kind of like this. http://www.tcs.com/SiteCollectionDocuments/White%20Papers/Best-Practices-for-Designing-Responsive-SharePoint-Site-0514-1.pdf or possibly a tool such as the theme cusomization site that allowed for post deployment updates.

Currently if I deploy a template there isn’t a guide or easy way to change the font style or color without having to go in and override a ton of css manually by looking all the classes and styles up via the dom explorer element…

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Michael, thanks for sharing your idea. :)
            BindTuning concept is based on a pay-per-use idea, so this is the reason why you can only customize your theme before download.
            Our themes, for both Office 365 and SharePoint 2013 can be customized using the customization tool before download, or changed manually after download.

For most CMSs we do provide free trial themes, including for SharePoint.

Currently, trials are not available for Office 365, due to a few CMS restrictions, though we are making all efforts to change this and start providing trials as soon as possible.

• Don't see your idea?

My BindTuning Idea

Feedback and Knowledge Base